100m Under gate – lead out insulated 1.6mm steel cable
Horizont Double Insulated Under Gate Connection Feeder Cable comes in a 100m length and is used for above-ground and underground electric fence feeders for connecting ground rods and for power routing at the gates. All types are double insulated and have a conductor made of galvanised iron wire, while the dielectric strength is about 20,000 volts and the coil has 100m of cable. To protect the underground cable, it is useful to lay them in a protective tube or pipe.
Installation: The gate in the pasture fence should always be constructed from the gate sets and an underground cable running parallel to it. So, even when the gate is open, the fence is electrified through the cable. When the gate is closed, the gate handle sets are electrified via the gate handle suspended in the gate handle insulator. The conductor material is hooked into an insulator that is not connected to the fence. This energises the gate when it is closed. A gate handle lying on the ground can then no longer generate any discharges or interference.
- Size: Reel Length: 100m, Max. supply cable length: 500m, Diameter: 1.6 mm
- Resistance: 0.07 Ohm/m
- Weight: 3.996 kg
- The dielectric strength is approx. 20,000 V
- All types are double insulated and have a galvanized iron wire conductor
- These cables are used for above-ground and underground fence supply lines, for connection of ground rods and for power routing at gates
- To protect the underground cable, it is useful to lay them in a protective tube or pipe
£77.99 inc. VAT (£64.99 ex. VAT)