Harlequin-1100 Litre Bunded Oil Tank
This 1100-litre capacity slimline environment friendly bunded oil tank is suitable for the storage of heating oil in a domestic or commercial set up.
This 1100-litre capacity slimline environment friendly bunded oil tank is suitable for the storage of heating oil in a domestic or commercial set up. Its available in HQi, ITE & ITT models.
It’s ideal for use when space is at a premium and additional tank technology is not a requirement. Made from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), this tank is lightweight, durable, non-corrosive, simple to install and aesthetically pleasing. Moulded in handles allow for the tank to be transported quite easily.
Tank Base Sizes
|Cement Base Length||2480mm|
|Cement Base Width||1490mm|
- Integrally bunded
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 16″ lockable access lid
- 4″ lockable inspection cap
- 2″ BSP(M) fill point
- Inner tank vent
- Moulded-in handles for ease of lifting
- Bottom outlet fitting kit (Only on ITE model)
- Bottom outlet with 1″ BSP(F) thread (only on ITE & HQi models)
- Ultrasonic contents gauge with remote display (Only on ITE & ITT models)
- Atkinson Tanktop top offtake fitting (only on ITT model)
- 32mm hole with cover for electronic gauge (only on HQi model)
- Contents dipstick (only on HQi model)
- Integrally Bunded – Designed to protect the surrounding environment, all tanks are bunded preventing pollution if the internal tank was ever to leak. A bunded heating oil tank simply consists of a tank within a tank. Heating oil is stored in the inner tank and the outer tank acts as a fail safe so that in the event of a spillage, excess fuel will collect in the outer tank.
Durable & Stable – Manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) material, Harlequin tanks are the most durable and stable heating oil tanks you will find. Our tanks will never corrode.
10 Year Conditional Warranty* – Our bunded oil tanks come with a 10 year warranty giving you peace of mind for a generation.
Meets Oil Storage Regulations – Apart from being fully bunded, each tank meets all relevant current regulatory requirements for storage of heating oil.
Contents Monitoring – Each model has a 32mm hole suitable for fitting an electronic gauge. Electronic Gauge is standard only with ITE and ITT models.Wide Range of Options – The full range includes 20 options, a tank to suit every installation requirement.For further information, please contact our helpful team by clicking here.
You can also follow us on our Facebook page Agri Market Insight & Access Ltd – Home | Facebook
For more information on all of the ranges of machinery which AMIA exclusively distribute in the UK and Ireland please go to www.agrimarketia.com. Please email the AMIA Headoffice at firstname.lastname@example.org.